500g mince, 2 chopped onions, 10 cloves of garlic chopped, 3 sprigs of rosemary, 1 tbs spoon of mustard, 1 tsp of ground pepper, a squeeze Pomodoras Sweet chilli Balsamic Dressing.
- Cook onion and garlic until no steam.
- Mix rosemary, mustard, pepper, the cooked onion and garlic and Pomodoras Sweet Chilli Balsamic dressing, in a bowl. Then mix in mince.
- Shape Mixture into balls.
- Add olive oil to a sauté pan and get nice and hot. Season meat balls with salt and then brown off in pan.
- Finally pop them into a warm oven for 4 min to finish cooking then allow to rest before serving.
*Chef’s Tip – in this case small balls are best… Strange but true!